you're in Ngelmuiku.blogspot.com | you are allowed to access the information here as you pleased and do not forget to leave a comment. thank you for visiting

Friday, November 11, 2011

there's no creative industries program in (universities) Indonesia

last night I read an article in graphic design magazine "concept"that the contents of the creative industries with narasumerI-forgot-his name.

Creative fact it does not have to make things or new discoveries,but the creative is to think that someone else is unthinkable.recast as a thing to be new things that are fresh from the viewpoint of society.

and from the article I just found out that in there already existsoverseas university with courses "creative management" and"creative industries"-like example in Germany. and whichappeared in my brain is a super big question mark. why inIndonesia there is no course like that? that there is only adesign-multimedia-animation. What do not you can see that thepeople who can design already exists everywhere? but whethertheir brains are creative enough to do the "discovery"? that's whatmakes me feel a little disappointed to education in Indonesia.high cost of education makes me think twice about continuing my education level, because I do not want only a lecture course for the origin of sense of pride towards their peers. basically I did notwant to go because I want to become entrepreneurs (at least I'mthe boss) knows how the boys title. The most important and mostexpensive in the world this is the "idea". and if only in Indonesiathere are courses such as in Germany, I'll pay whatever to be able to learn what it is "creative industries" with the record tuitioncomparable to what would I gain from this course.

No comments:

Post a Comment