you're in Ngelmuiku.blogspot.com | you are allowed to access the information here as you pleased and do not forget to leave a comment. thank you for visiting

Monday, June 6, 2011

It is The Real Me!


TITLE: It Is the Real Me!

CAST:

1. Tafka Adryan
2. Farzacha Indry
3. Andygta
4. Xarichzan a.k.a Richan
5. Tafka’s Mother
6. Tafka’s Father
7. Mira Aunt
8. Dygta’s Mother
9. Dygta’s Father

SETTING:
1.      Tafka’s Room – Morning
2.      On The Street – Day Time
3.      Tafka’s Room – Morning
4.      Canteen School – Day Time
5.      Living Room – Night Time
6.      Tafka’s Room – Morning
7.      Campus Entrance – Day Time
8.      In Front Of Richan’s House – Afternoon
9.      In A Park – Afternoon
10.  In Front Of Richan’s House – Early Evening
11.  Beach – Early Evening
12.  Living Room At Dygta House – Evening
13.  Villa’s Bedroom – Evening
14.  In Front Of Dygta’s House – Day Time
15.  Burial – Day Time
16.  Villa’s Room – Early Evening

COSTUME:
1. JHS uniform
2. SHS uniform
3. casual outfit



It Is the Real Me! Script by Rizka Nugrahani based on story by Grizz @kemudian.com

FADE IN:

INT. – TAFKA’S ROOM – MORNING

Tafka wore his cloth. Didn’t know why, suddenly his view turned to a frame of photo on his desk. That was his photo with his twin sister (RIP) when he was 12 years old.

TAFKA
(Smiled)
Hi, my beloved twin. Suppose that you yet in live.

Tafka still stared at that photo. So he remembered with an accident that happened not long after the photo was taken.

EXT. – ON THE STREET – DAY TIME

At the moment, Tafka and his twin, Zacha were getting to loggerheads to fighting over their new bicycle. Zacha was in a bad humour because she might to giving way him. Then she ran across the street to Richan house.

ZACHA
That’s okay. Better me to go to Richan house than play with you.

Zacha ran while looked towards Tafka. So she didn’t know if a car that in fast moved in favor of her direction.

TAFKA
(Ran to Zacha)
Zacha! Wait!

The car tire made a sound of chirp because it brakes by the run.

RICHAN
(Tremblely)
You should not see it. You better follow me to my house.

TAFKA
Chan, I want to see it.

RICHAN
B-but…

Tafka pushed Richan powerfully while Zacha was brought by somebody to hospital. Then Tafka came close to his mother.

TAFKA
Mom…?

TAFKA’S MOTHER
She was accidentally crashed into the car, honey.

TAFKA secretly went to a pond that usually visited. Then he sat on the edge of pond and cried.

TAFKA
Will Tafka pass away? Because the injury is so serious.
--Tafka felt headache and suddenly in his surrounding area was dark--

INT. – TAFKA’S ROOM – MORNING

A week after Zacha’s death. Tafka felt so guilty of his twin’s death. Until he thought if his self was Zacha whereas Tafka was death. Remainder he didn’t like if anyone called him Tafka.

His daydream dispersed when he hear someone knock his room’s door.

TAFKA
Where’s my skirt, Mum?

Tafka was already gone to school. Then his mother appeared from the behind of door and brought a grey uniform pants. His eyebrows were crinkly. This moment was not a first time. His mother often called him ‘Tafka’, even all of his family. Nobody called him Zacha except Richan, his best friend.

EXT. – CANTEEN SCHOOL – DAY TIME

Tafka told this problem to Richan. Richan suggested him to just as strict with his family especially his mother if He was Zacha not Tafka.

TAFKA
You know, Richan. I’m start fed up because they unceasing called me Tafka. I’m Zacha.

RICHAN
Yes, you are right if you are Zacha. So you must do some distinct act. Tell ‘em if you are Zacha and not Tafka

INT. – LIVING ROOM – NIGHT TIME

Tafka brought a cup of cappuccino from kitchen and brought it to living room. Father and Mother were there while chat.

TAFKA’S MOTHER
Do you have a dinner, Tafka?

TAFKA
I’m Zacha, Mum. Not Tafka!

TAFKA’S MOTHER
(Sad face)
Tafka…

TAFKA’S FATHER
(Snapping at Tafka)
Go to bed and sleep right now! What a stupid boy! You just make your mother sad again.

INT. – TAFKA’S ROOM – MORNING

Three years passed. Tafka became an individual who his family wanted, be ‘Tafka’. Tafka stared at mirror in front of him.

TAFKA
Good bye, Zacha! Welcome, Tafka! There isn’t Zacha. She was died some years ago. I’m Tafka right now!

Suddenly someone was knocking his room’s door.

TAFKA’S MOTHER
Richan already arrive there, Tafka. Come on, honey!

TAFKA
(Went out from his room after wore jacket and clutched his motor key)
Yeah, Mum. I’ve already out, right?

TAFKA’S MOTHER
Uh-uh. Do you have a breakfast yet?

TAFKA
Maybe if I’ve arrive at campus later. Bye, Mum!
--He went out from the house--
Hey, bro!

RICHAN
(His eyebrow was crinkly)
What’s up?

TAFKA
Hum, nothing special. I’m all right. Let’s go!

EXT. – CAMPUS ENTRANCE – DAY TIME

TAFKA
Do you have a plan today?

RICHAN
(Shake his head)
No. What’s going on?

TAFKA
We go to home first. Then you follow me.

RICHAN
Where?

TAFKA
That’s a secret. Let’s check this out!

RICHAN
Is there something you wanna talk to me?

TAFKA
(Silent and then smiled)
That’s a secret as I said.

RICHAN
Zacha, are you okay?

TAFKA
(He couldn’t accept if Richan called him ‘Zacha’)
Let’s go to home!

RICHAN
Hum.

EXT. – IN FRONT OF RICHAN’S HOUSE – AFTERNOON

TAFKA
Is Richan at home?

MIRA AUNT
(Friendly)
Uh-uh. Come in!

TAFKA
Hum, Thanks. But I better wait him here.

RICHAN
(A moment later he appeared)
Zacha, have you waited me for a long time?

TAFKA
Nope. Let’s go!

MIRA AUNT
(She said while they were took a ride)
Be Careful, honey!

TAFKA
(While turned on the machine and then drive it slowly)
Of course, aunt. Thank You.

EXT. – IN A PARK – AFTERNOON

RICHAN
So, what you will talk about?

TAFKA
(He just silent. Forward looking with blank gaze)
Hum…

RICHAN
Why you don’t answer my question, Zacha?

TAFKA
Hum…

RICHAN
Zacha…

TAFKA
(He said while forward looking a blank)
Chan, I think you better not to call Zacha again. Zacha was gone. She was death.

RICHAN
(Hold Tafka’s shoulder)
Zacha, Look at me! Look at me!

TAFKA
(Look at Richan fatefully with the situation)

RICHAN
You’re kidding, aren’t you?

TAFKA
(Shake his head)
I’m not. Maybe this is my parent wish from me. I knew when I was child, Tafka always given the first place. --Little laugh--
And the funniest thing, even Tafka’s death they still can’t accept it.

RICHAN
But, you can’t yieldingly this problem.

TAFKA
Chan, if this is my parents want, I will follow them. If they can proud and love me when I become Tafka, I will try to be that they want…

RICHAN
But in my family and me you decided Zacha.

TAFKA
Because of you are my best friend, I hope you can accept a matter of fact if I’m not Zacha. I’m Tafka! I’m Tafka! Zacha already death.

RICHAN
Don’t give up, Zacha!

TAFKA
Chan, this time I ask you who listen to me. I’ve already four years try, and nothing was change. My family still considers that I’m as Tafka. I feel tired for bucked them. I decided to give in. I’m sorry. I know, you will be certain to be disappointed with my decision, but my decision will never change. Maybe my parent will satisfied with this situation. They choose Tafka than me.

RICHAN
But I…I like you, Zacha!

TAFKA
(While turned on the car)
I’m sorry, Chan. Zacha’s gone. I’m Tafka. That’s a thing that you must remember!

RICHAN
Where we will go to?

TAFKA
We’ll go to home!


EXT. – IN FRONT OF RICHAN’S HOUSE – EARLY EVENING

Tafka stopped his car in front of Richan house that place across his house.

TAFKA
(Without meet Richan eye)
Thanks for listened to my problem!

RICHAN
(Went out from Tafka’s car)
I wish you want to think first, before you make a decision.

TAFKA
I’m sorry. There’s nothing which must to be thought again. That’s clear. Bye.
--while drove his car to the beach--

EXT. – BEACH – EARLY EVENING

Tafka went to the beach after brought Richan home. In the middle of journey, he sent an SMS to his mother.

To: Mommy
From: Tafka
Message: Mum, today Tafka will lodge in my friend’s house. Tafka wants to speak about campus task.

He push send button on his mobile. And not long time after that he received a message report delivered. He leaned on a tree while looked the beautiful sunset.

Suddenly he felt there’s a glint of light that dazzled him.

TAFKA
Hey!

DYGTA
I’m sorry. Hi, I’m Andygta, but you can call me Dygta. Nice to meet you! --While asked to shake hand--
And you?

TAFKA
(Take hold of her hand and abdicated again. Then back to look at the sea)
You shouldn’t ask me like that. I’m confused who I am.

DYGTA
Hum, why?

TAFKA
In my parent and almost people surrounding me opinion, I’m my twin who death some years ago. But only my best friend who still consider me as myself.

DYGTA
And then, what do you want?

TAFKA
(Stare at her and his eyebrows corrugate)
What do you mean?

DYGTA
Yeah, what do you want? Do you want to all people consider you as whom, yourself or like almost people that you’re your twin who death along tome ago?

TAFKA
That’s the problem. I’m still confused because if I follow the almost people said included my parent. I must bucking my character and become a boy like they want… like Tafka.

DYGTA
Tafka is your twin name, isn’t it?

TAFKA
(Shake his head)
My real name is Zacha, Farzacha Indry. And my twin name is Tafka, Tafka Adryan. But right now all people call me Tafka, and I’ve already be familiar with this.

DYGTA
My advice is you better be what you want. And what you want is not usually same with the other one.

TAFKA
Hum, thank you very much. What’s your name?

DYGTA
You can call me Dygta.

TAFKA
Okay, Dygta. Thank you very much. By the way, what are you doing?

DYGTA
I’m taking some object that suitable to take by me.

TAFKA
Me too?

DYGTA
Uh-uh. Your way look that sunset with blank gaze...That’s nice becomes my object.

TAFKA
What an impolite person! Hahaha. But anyways, I’m so thankful to you. You make me better. Are you often going to this place?

DYGTA
Every afternoon.

TAFKA
Is your house near this beach?

DYGTA
(Shake her head)
That’s right.

TAFKA
Whoa, that’s so fun can live near the beach.

DYGTA
Hum, there is a villa near my house. But it seldom visited by the owner.

TAFKA
Don’t be occupied. Thanks so much. My parents were the owner here. Now where are you going?

DYGTA
I’m going to go to home. It’s late.

TAFKA
Let me accompany you.

DYGTA
Don’t be occupied too. I’ll do it by myself.

TAFKA
Don’t mention it! No problem! Let’s go up on my car.

INT. – LIVING ROOM AT DYGTA HOUSE – EVENING

DYGTA
This is my house. Hum, I’m confused must call you who.

TAFKA
Zacha…just call me Zacha.

DYGTA
That’s mean you actually want to become yourself right? It only you are feel suppressed with all people surrounding you even your family still consider you as Tafka. That’s good. Thank you.

Tafka continuously look at Dygta’s house. He feels familiar with that house.

TAFKA
Is this your house?

DYGTA
Yes. What’s up?

TAFKA
You know Mr. Ariel who taking care of my parent’s villa, don’t you?

DYGTA
He is my daddy. So, you are the owner’s child. Yes, you’re right if a long time ago I heard a child of this villa’s owner death. So, that’s child was Tafka, right?

TAFKA
Sure

DYGATA
I know life under the other’s shadow is very unpleasant. But don’t give up!

TAFKA
Thanks. Can I meet with your dad? I’ll take this villa’s key.

DYGTA
Of course. Come in!

Dygta opened the door to Tafka

DYGTA
Come in. I look for my dad first.

TAFKA
Thank you.

Not long after that, Mr. Ariel appeared and approached Tafka with his wife and Dygta.

DYGTA’S FATHER
Evening, Mr. Tafka.

TAFKA
I’m sorry, sir. I’m Zacha.

Mr. Ariel was very looked blank to see Tafka.

DYGTA’S FATHER
But your style was same, and I hear from your parent if Ms. Zacha’s already death by an accident. So, where is the fact?

Tafka looked blank to hear that. He and Dygta looked at each other, because she was looked blank too.

TAFKA
(Little laugh)
Mr. Ariel, I’m just kidding. I’m Tafka. Accidental I want to stay here for a week.

DYGTA’S FATHER
(Give the key to Tafka)
Sure. This is the key.

TAFKA
(Took the key)
Sir. I’m also having an appeal for help to you. I want you don’t tell my parent if I am here. I beg you.

Dygta’s father silent for a while. And then shakes his head.

DYGTA’S FATHER
You have some problem right?
You better go to the villa first.

TAFKA
Thanks, Mr. Ariel

INT. – VILLA’S BEDROOM – EVENING

Tafka typed a diary on his notebook. After that he went to sleep.

June 18th, 2007
Why I can’t be myself? I hate live with Tafka’s shadow. I hate all of people who always called me Tafka. I hate if they reputed me as Tafka. But be in fact is inverted.

EXT. – BEACH – MORNING

Tafka’s woke up from his sleep and looked at his watch that shows 3.00 am. It seems that his wrongness was making him tired.

He picked his jacket and went out villa, took a walk on the beachside. Then he sat on sand because he tired for walked.

He looked up the sea continuously and suddenly there’s a voice that startled him.

DYGTA
Couldn’t sleep well?

TAFKA
(Looked at that voice)
Dygta?

DYGTA
You still thought for that problem, didn’t you?

TAFKA
(Keep nodding while lie on the sand)
I feel so depressed…

DYGTA
You must be patient. The way is actually own, you just keep look for it.

TAFKA
(Sat again)
Where is it?

DYGTA
Maybe you are too submitting your fate without looking for the correct answer. I know if you still try. But your work just for bucking people’s said about who you by right without try to looking for the way out.
--Be evaporate--
Whoa, I feel sleepy! I borrow you shoulder for a moment, okay!
--While lean on Tafka’s shoulder--

Tafka smiled looked her. He thought what she said a while ago. Tafka thought that she said the right thing and he thought he must found the fact. He looked at the sunrise subconsciously.

DYGTA
Why are you smiling?

TAFKA
(Turned his head)
Do you have a plan today?

DYGTA
(Kept nodding)
Why?

TAFKA
Why what?

DYGTA
Why are you smiling like that?

TAFKA
I have a plan for us. Now you better go to home and I’ll pick up you later.
--while walked for left—

EXT. – IN FRONT OF DYGTA’S HOUSE – DAY TIME

Tafka stopped his car in front of Dygta’s house. Then he knocked the door.
The door was opened.

TAFKA
Is Dygta at home?

DYGTA’S MOTHER
Yes, of course. Will you go with Dygta?

TAFKA
(Smiled)
Yes. That’s right. What’s wrong?

DYGTA’S MOTHER
N-Nothing. Dygta, Mr. Tafka’s arrive. You better wait her in.

TAFKA
No, thanks. I better wait her here.

DYGTA’S MOTHER
Are you serious?

TAFKA
(Kept nodding)
Absolutely.

DYGTA’S MOTHER
That’s Dygta! Dygta don’t him wait for so long.

TAFKA
That’s okay, Aunt. We go ahead right now.

DYGTA’S MOTHER
Be careful Mr. Tafka.

TAFKA
Aunt, it seems that we go home night. So, Dygta better dinner with me.

DYGTA’S MOTHER
Thank you. Be careful

TAFKA
Okay.

Tafka drove his car

TAFKA
Is your parents okay if we go home at night?

DYGTA
They will be okay. Where are we going to?

TAFKA
A while ago, I thought that you’ve said. I think, that’s right if I find the fact.

DYGTA
Are you sure?

TAFKA
Yes, I am.

DYGTA
If something happen and whatever the fact, I want you to know if I will be right here for you.

Tafka felt there’s something strange with her words, but he was still focus on his plan.

EXT. – BURIAL – DAY TIME

In front of the burial, Tafka park his car. Then they entered that place. But suddenly Dygta stand in front of him.

DYGTA
Are you sure? I’m afraid if you aren’t ready for the fact. You better think it first.

TAFKA
Are you covered something, Dygta?

DYGTA
Hum, this morning I ever said to you that I know the way out, right? I’ve already know it. But I’m afraid if you know it…

TAFKA
I’m ready for the fact.
--While walked to the grave and then stopped at the grave--

R.I.P
Farzacha Indry Andhrea
(April 8th 1990-December 18th 2002)

Tafka startled and pratfall because his body was faint.

TAFKA
Who am I? Who am I?

DYGTA
(While hug Tafka)
You’re my boy friend, Tafka. Because of that I think you’re not ready for this. You actually tried to help Zacha, but that car already run at her. That was made you felt so offense. And I think, Zacha was sad saw it too. Because of that She always in yourself. Sometimes, you can become Tafka. You actually often came here and finally we were being boy and girlfriends. But I first saw you became Zacha. And I think Richan know that.

Tafka was silent and cried. Then Dygta wiped his tears.

DYGTA
Let’s go to your villa. Come on!

Tafka follow her words while his gaze was blank. Tafka drove the car slowly. When they arrive at Dygta’s house. Tafka stopped the car. Dygta descended from car and walk into her house. Then exit and entered Tafka’s car again.

DYGTA
I ask permission to them to stay in your villa. And they allow me.

Tafka drove the car to the villa.

INT. – VILLA’S ROOM – EARLY EVENING

DYGTA
(Hug Tafka while he stands up in front of window look at the sea)
This is that I am afraid. If you know the fact, you will be like this. One thing so as to you can free from this, you must allowing Zacha rest in peace.
You can’t be like this. You thought that yourself was Zacha because you couldn’t save her and felt offense. I love you, Tafka. I don’t want you be like that. I am sure that your parents also don’t want you be like that.

TAFKA
I don’t know, Ta. I don’t know. It’s complicated right now.

DYGTA
Be patient, guy.

Tafka mused, he didn’t know why he like be in the same place and same time with that accident. He saw Zacha didn’t like to share the new bicycle with Tafka. He saw Zacha wanted to across the road without saw her surroundings. Tafka shouted call her, but it seems that she didn’t hear him. She still across the road to Richan’s house. And the accident was happened. But that was strange; the victim wasn’t Tafka but Zacha. Tafka didn’t have opportunity to help Zacha

ZACHA
That’s the true story, brother. You’re alive.

TAFKA
(Startled)
Za-Zacha…?

ZACHA
Yes, I am Zacha. I don’t want you be regret because you couldn’t pull my hand.

TAFKA
B-But. Why I can’t remember the true incident?

ZACHA
You actually after asked Mum, you had already see me that be in agony and while carried by Richan’s Father to the car. Then you were fainted, brother. You felt yourself Zacha because you were so offense for that incident. I don’t have the heart to see you like that. Because of that, I am actually always in you. First person who aware with that is Richan. Because of that, he ever said that he like you. Please tell him if I love him too presently. I want you know, there wasn’t fault in that incident. It just that time I was in the wrong place. Brother, don’t make me sad because I must leave you. Please.

Tafka woke up from his sleep. Sweat was wetted his body. He aware if he was in his room. Tafka saw Dygta who sleep on sofa in that room. He looked at the mirror. He was startled because He saw his shadow, the boy face named Tafka. That incident was repeated in his mind. He aware who he was. Now, he remembered everything.

His sight change to Dygta who lie on sofa in his room. He came close to her, raised her and placed her on the bed. He didn’t know why, he kissed her forehead. Maybe that was right if she was his girl friend.

He looked at the clock. That was 5:00 am. Tafka went to the bathroom to take a bath and then made a cup of hot milk while waited Dygta woke up from her sleep. Then He felt there were hands that hug him from his back.

DYGTA
You carried me on the bed, didn’t you?

TAFKA
(Smiled at her. He letting go her hand and invite her to the eating table)
I’m sorry. I just made you a cup of hot milk.

DYGTA
(Smiled)
That’s okay. You ordinarily like this.

TAFKA
Like this?

DYGTA
(Kept nodding)
Were you sleeping well last night?

TAFKA
(Silent)

DYGTA
(Approached him)
Are you okay?

TAFKA
Hum...

DYGTA
Hey!

TAFKA
I...I remembered all.

DYGTA
You mean...

TAFKA
Yup! I remember everything. That entire incident.
--while get up and walked to the window and looked at sea again)--

DYGTA
(Hug Tafka from his back)
Be strong, guy. But don’t worry. I’ll be right here for you.

TAFKA
(Reward her hug)
Thanks Honey. I mean...Thanks, Dygta.

DYGTA
I am happy you remember all.

TAFKA
This is because of you too. Thank you so much.

In a glance, Tafka saw Zacha who smiled stared at him and wave her hand.

ZACHA
Now I can leave in peace. Take care yourself, Brother. And take care Mum and Dad too. I love you Brother.


FADE OUT.


No comments:

Post a Comment